Thursday, July 16, 2009

Email #1

from Susan K
to [close family members]
date Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM
subject hCG


Hello Family!

The results from my second blood draw are in and it's good news so far. The hCG level doubled over two days, as it should, going from 1020 to over 2600. My first appointment was already scheduled for Tuesday, May 26 at 11:00am, and they're now having me come in at 10:30 that day for an ultrasound to make sure everything is going well. I'll be 7 weeks 1 day by my calculations, so if there's a heartbeat, we'll definitely see/hear it then.

We're still hoping and praying that the low progesterone as of 4 weeks 3 days (now supplemented) wasn't a bad sign. I'm 5 weeks today--a looong way to go!

Love,
Susan

[and this follow-up:]

One slight change: because of the ultrasound tech's schedule, my ultrasound and first appointment have been moved to Thursday, May 28 at 8:30am. Pray for a heartbeat!

No comments: