Monday, June 23, 2008

Hysterosonogram: Done

Bad news: I have an abnormal uterus. (But we already knew that!)


Okay news: the abnormality is definitely a uterine septum, and not bicornuate. (We were pretty sure of that.)


Absolutely fantastic news, deserving all-caps:

I AM GOING TO HAVE SURGERY THIS FRIDAY TO FIX MY UTERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Patience, my friends. Patience pays off. After more than four long months of waiting, waiting, and more waiting, I'm finally, officially, on my way. I feel so grateful (thank you, God!), relieved (aaahhhhh), happy (HOORAY!!), and if you looked those words up in a thesaurus I'd feel all those other words too.

I don't think anything could spoil my day now. :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Friday is so soon!!! We will be praying for you!

anne said...

WOW!! The answer you were hoping for AND next steps happening so soon!! What a relief! Let me know if you need anything!

Mel said...

I couldn't be more excited for you! :) Yipee! I'm only hoping that my patience pays off in a similar manner.

Pretty please keep us updated...you'll be in our thoughts!

AKMike said...

HOW AWESOME!!
Bethany and I will be praying for you!!!

Newt said...

Wow, that's the happiest I've ever seen someone be about getting surgery :)

I'm glad you have an answer, and I'm glad things are moving quickly now. I'll be sending love Friday. Tons of luck!

admin said...

Congratulations on a solid diagnosis. I have had the septum resection - it is a piece of cake. Wishing you the very best of luck with the surgery, a speedy recover and a short road back to ttc.

Wow! They really got you in for surgery fast!

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

i'm SO happy for you. i saw your status on facebook and ran over here to find out: YAY!!!!

Rejoice! again i say Rejoice!

Hannah said...

W000000000000000T! But you still have to make up that canceled Sunday this summer. :)

Signed,
A mixed-feeling chorister

Anonymous said...

Oh hooray!!! That is so exciting!! I'm so glad you got such great news.