Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Transparent

In the interest of full disclosure, I want to say that the last three posts were actually written today. I hated to see that the first post on the page was filled with such hope and confidence (even though I was the only one who could see it), and there was so much to say since my 12/5 post. Yet I didn't want to write about everything from the perspective of my second loss. I hadn't gotten around to making my update posts, but I had intended to. It was difficult at times, but I tried to accurately portray the emotions I felt at each stage.

I will fill in the rest of the story. I feel as though I have to. It hurts a lot to pull it out of myself, but it's healing as well.

For now, I'll just say that miscarriage completely sucks and I totally hate 2008. 2009 hasn't started off very rosily either.

4 comments:

Newt said...

I'm so sorry, Susan. All these posts just hit my feed, and I am sorry I haven't been there to support you through this. Miscarriage does suck, it sucks donkeyballs. I wish I could kick it in the ass for you.

Huge hugs.

Susan K said...

Thank you, Newt. I just made this blog public again today (irl friends and family read, and we weren't announcing yet), so you wouldn't have gotten the news any sooner, unless you happened to catch my one post on SAL.

Thanks for the hugs. :)

Kristin (kekis) said...

Oh no. I'm finally trying to catch up on my blog reading & I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I won't try to blow sunshine your way because I know it won't work. Do know that I know how bad it hurts, and I'm here if you need someone to talk to or listen to you scream, cry, or vent.

And as for the previous comment about the b/o, you know the difference. Searching on the internet just makes us question ourselves when there is no need. Take care of you for now and take time to heal physically and emotionally.

Bernardeena said...

I am so sorry to read your sad news. I really hope that 2009 is a better year for you.