Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hopeful Mother's Day

My MIL wished me a hopeful Mother's Day. Her wish is coming true! Turns out, I'm just not bothered at all. Though I honor all mothers this day, I realize that it is kind of a made-up holiday to sell cards and flowers. Just saying.

But anyway, Erich FTW!


I came home to this yesterday afternoon. Here's the note:

It's perfect!

I love these reminders that it's all about him and me. We want children badly, but it starts with us and our love for each other. Pardon my mushiness, but it's true!

To all mothers: Happy Mothers Day!
To all mothers of lost babies: Hopeful Mothers Day!

To all women: You are special on this and every day!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have really got a winner there (and so does your honey). But you both knew that already, didn't you?

Tim said...

What can I say? Erich's the man.

Jess said...

aww that flower is pretty!

Amy said...

I love the "Hopeful Mother's Day" sentiment. Don't let Hallmark see it...they'll ruin it.