Friday, July 11, 2008

Mission Accomplished

It's not my intention to let this blog die, but at the same time, I don't really have much to say anymore.

According to my drop in temperature today and my spotting yesterday, today starts the first full cycle with my newly remodeled uterus. [I have no idea whether to expect a normal period--can any former septum-ites give me some insight?] I no longer feel compelled to share the nitty-gritty details, since I'm now "normal." And given my history and as I've discussed earlier, we won't be quick to announce to the world when we get a BFP. Part of me doesn't want to tell anyone until it's really obvious to the naked eye, but my family may rest assured that they'll probably hear of it before that. :)

I'm also unsure whether I'll start posting in this blog again with updates down the road or whether I'll start a new one and let this one remain archival. Decisions, decisions. I'm glad they're some of the toughest decisions I'm facing right now!

I don't think this blog will die. But it may be pretty quiet for a while. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'd be so sad if you stopped posting entirely! Up to this point, I feel like I've been able to chart my journey of TTC just a few steps behind yours. This is just me being selfish, of course! :)

Thanks so much for the thoughtful comments regarding the HSG results on my blog. I will DEFINATELY be getting a second opinion on my diagnosis of BU. I've found solace in reading some of your posts from March and April. I see many of the same emotions that I'm going through mirrored in your journey. It brings me peace.

Have a fantastic weekend, and I hope to see a post from you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Having nothing to blog about seems to be a good sign, in that you've had no disasters or anything. I hope, if you start a new blog, that you'll link to it from here so we can follow you in the next step.

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

i'm so glad for you!

i'm praying for a BFP asap!

And don't feel bad if you don't want to post anymore. Blogging is meant to be enjoyable and cathartic. If blogging about TTC helped you for a season, be grateful and move on, if you need to. Feel no guilt if you decide not to anymore, although i will always happily read whatever you post!